Atlantic Heart Sketch challenge #299

Hard to believe that next week will be the 300th sketch for the Atlantic Hearts Challenge, I am hoping to have time to play along. This weeks sketch can be found here: atlantic hearts challenge, we are challenged to use this sketch to create.....


I am working on a new card workshop for my card group and we will be working with lemon, so I looked up all the colour combinations in the For the Love of Colour idea book and choose this.

This or a variation of will be in my next card workshop on Friday, January 25 at 6:30 in my studio. Contact me if you are interested in joining us.

Comments

  1. I really love your bold color palette! The faux stitching pulls it all together so nicely. Thank you for joining us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card. Your colors are amazing together and I'm loving the "stitching" on the shapes. Thanks for joining us at AHSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful color combination....love the placement of the sentiment, too!
    Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the summer colors. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love the colours and I love how you did the sentiment, awesome card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment