Inspiration equals creation



I spotted this card via pininterest and that someone had put on it create with CTMH and I had to look closer at the original to confirm that it was not already CTMH stamps.  Since it was not, the challenge was on for me to recreate this card using Close to my Heart products. :)


Now here is my version, lots of fun to create: 




Thankful that I have a good collection of stamps to choose from to create this.  I only used cardstock and three colours of inks, cocoa, chocolate and bamboo.  Five different stamps sets, Glory to God, Everlasting life, Holiday trinkets, Holiday wishes and Canadian celebration.  I also used our exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the ticket shapes at 1 1/2 inches for the base to my images, so nice to easily cut out the shape needed for my card.

Comments

  1. What a fantastic card. I love your version using CTMH products! Thanks so much for sharing it with us on the Art Philosophy blog hop! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing card! Your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I love both versions. I will have to lift this, if you don't mind. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I am ready to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful. They should have been in the CTMH idea book and I would have bought that set for sure. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment