Colour my heart challenge #133

Hi again, I was trying to combine two challenges, but missed one by a bit. That is what I get for waiting until the last minute. The color my heart color dare #133 challenges us to use these colours:  Black, colonial white, smoothie, flaxen, crystal blue, gypsy and honey.
This is quite the colour combination; but it is the colour pallet for the 'Wanderful' paper pack in the annual inspirations idea book for Close to my heart.
The first card was inspired by pinterest, the greatest inspiration and time waster there is ;).


My second card I used the sketch from last weeks Atlantic hearts challenge, but finished too late to add it to the link up. That is ok, I got to spend some time creating.


All supplies used are from Close to my Heart, if you are interested in getting your own supplies, please check out the shopping cart on the right. The stamp set used in the second card is from the March stamp of the month, just four of the fourteen stamps in the set. Spend $50 in products and qualify to get the stamp set for $5. Thanks for looking.

Comments