Atlantic Hearts Sketch #44

More Skylark creating.....This week on the Atlantic hearts challenge we are challenged to use this sketch:
 
Since I had a free, all to myself evening at home, I spent some time creating.  Sadly most of it was for sympathy cards that I want to send out.  So taking the sketch and one of my new favourites, from this idea book the Skylark paper pack, along with my brand new Close to my Heart Damask embossing folder, is my creation: 
I let the patterned paper speak for itself, added a strip of embossed lagoon card stock with a sentiment and the border is one or our retired kraft borders.  The flowers are resin from the Skylark assortment Z3000, so easy to use and it makes it so quick and easy to make a great card.  I hope this helps to inspire you to spend some time creating, you can share your sketch challenge on the Atlantic Hearts blog until Sunday evening, I hope to see some of you there.

Comments