Gratitude & Colours

Another challenge card, I do so enjoy being challenged by various challenges on the internet for my creativity.  This week on the Atlantic hearts challenge we are to use this sketch: 
On the Color throw down we are challenged to use these colours: 
Which I converted to Close to my heart colours olive, desert sand, blush and ruby.  Finally on the Heart 2 heart challenges the challenge this week is to show or use gratitude.  So, since I am in the process of making a number of thank you cards for my church council, I thought I would use these challenges for one of my cards.  
This is my creation: 
I made my own background paper with the rope stamp from the retired Pemberly work shop, the swirls are from the retired Enjoy Life stamp set C1439 and the Thanks is from our A1125.  There is some bitty sparkles in clear, red and pink added to the swirls that don't show up on the photo too well.  This was a fun sketch to work with and then to think of how to use the colours, it was fun.  I hope you get to take some time this week to "play".

Comments