Atlantic hearts sketch 27 & Color my heart 67

Hi all, the sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts is accepting entries until Sunday evening, so join them and play along.  We are using sketch 27 at Atlantic Hearts Challenge, go over and check it out, join us if you have time to play.  This is the sketch we are using.....

On the color my heart color dare #67 the challenge is to use black, white and green.... I tried two different versions, playing with my inks....



I used one of my new embossing folders from Darice called Cherry Blossom, CTMH cardstock, the Thank you is from a retired sentiment stamp from Close to my Heart and bling from different sets.  I used thin strips of paper to make my ribbon bows, as I did not have ribbon close at hand. On both cards I embossed the black cardstock, sanded it and then wiped pear ink on top to give it the black and green.  The second card I did the same technique using the black ink on the green cardstock.  I hope you join either one of these challenges and take some time to play.

Comments