Time for another sketch challenge at H2H



Hi all, after a month of technical and health issues I think I am back, learning a new operating system on top of it all:)  This weeks challenge at the heart 2 heart challenges blog was to use this sketch: 



Needing a few birthday cards in the midst of all the Christmas cards it is nice to have some inspiration, this is what I created tonight.



I used some of our new colours of cardstock and ink colours to create this card.  Cashmere and ruby are my main colours, I like diamond better than squares.  

This card gave me the opportunity to play with a number of different stamp sets.  The images on the diamonds are from a retired set 'Jubilation' D1457, stamped in ruby and highlighted with our metallic markers 'For Every Occasion' D1187.  I stamped the ruby cardstock pieces with the floral from the 'Diverse BackgroundsD1508 set in cashmere, to give it some depth.  Added a strip of our silver shimmer trim Z1799 and three red bling.

Comments