August Stamp of the Month

Wow, August already is a week old! I am behind and have been absent, I am sorry, too many things to do and too little time, the usual story for everyone.  So without further ado, here is my card using the Close to my Heart August stamp of the month "Wicked".

I just love this stamp set, it has tons of possibilities, the lady, is actually a witch, that I stategically cut to make a classy lady, dispite the striped socks :).  This is a birthday card for someone in the future.  The background uses the background stamp that comes with the set as well.  I blocked out the wording between the brackets to replace it with the Hats off to you.  You can find out more about this stamp set on my web site link to Close to my heart.  Enjoy and have a great day, I hope to do a few more updates this week.

Comments