OLW 53 Home sweet Home

OLW, is a one layer card challenge that is posted on the Styles Ink or the Simplicity blog each Wednesday to create a one layer card.  You can link up your creations to which ever one is running it that week and see some great inspiration.  Sometimes simpler is much nicer.
How sweet was this, I have been asked to make some cards for the staff at work who have new or newer homes and this is the challenge this week.  What an inspiration to get the cards done!  I used Close to my Hearts stamp set Around the block that I borrowed from a friend and lots of different ink colours, way more than just two :)  I also used the Trees and things stamp set to have some fun with the tree and the grass.  At first I as not too sure about this stamp set, but after playing with it for a bit, I had fun building my houses and personallizing them.  Great set to play with.

Comments

  1. That looks like a great stamp set! Love all of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Arlene. The stamps are great. Very cute.
    Regards
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment