Maranatha paper craft club/group/social

Just a reminder or information for those that may not know, I am hosting a papercrafting club at my church for one Friday night a month.  I open the church and have the space available for you to come and bring your own supplies to work on your own projects, you can also just drop by to see what others are doing and get some ideas and share ideas.  People work on cards, scrapbooks and rubber stamping, we provide the tables and space so you can work.
When: Friday Janauary 21, 2011 the church will be open from @6p.m. to @10 p.m. come when you can.
Where: Maranatha Christian Reformed Church, Bowmanville, ON
any questions, email me. :)
This is for Joanna and Veronica that I was speaking to at Walmart today at the photo counter, really enjoyed our chat!

Comments