Atlantic Hearts and Color your heart combined into one! And it is not a Christmas card!!

Hi again, I am combining my two favourite challenge blogs again.  On the atlanticheartschallenge we are asked to use this sketch: 
 
And on the Color my heart challenge we are challenged to use: 
Olive, Autumn Terracotta and Barn Red.  This is what I created: 
I used only the above mentioned colours, the cute hippo is second generation ink.  The images were cut out using our cartridges and the Cricut Craftroom, so I can combine images on one sheet and cut once.  Stamp sets used: C1558 Wild Wonders; D1546 Frame flair; D1187 For every occasion. It was fun to create a baby card for a co-worker to take a break from creating all the Christmas cards.  There is still time for you to play along too, so join us in either of the challenges and spend some time creating.

Comments