H2H Home Decor

 This months first challenge on the heart2heartchallenges is home decor.  Well I read that and thought not my style I don't really do home decor with my scrapbooking.  As I pondered this some more I though duh!!! I frame my scrap pages to share and show in my home.  So here is one of my home decor projects, this hangs in our en-suite so I see it every morning when I get up, it reminds me that spring is coming and of God's awesome creation!



These are a Studio J layout that I had finished awhile ago, but still love seeing the photos of some of our amazing tulips.  Studio J is so easy to work with and you can personalize it so much, great fun to see your photos printed in such high quality and range of sizes.  Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous Arlene! I love this and I also love tulips - my favourite flower. Hubby and I will be travelling to Ottawa in May for the Tulip Festival - haven't been for a number of years so am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea to display your layouts! Thanks for sharing your home decor with us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I also LOVE tulips and take tons of photos of mine every year. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment