Two versions

Hi again, I have redone one of my Studio J layouts (digital scrapbooking) to give it as part of a Christmas gift to my Mom.  I used all the same photos, just rearranged them and changed the paper up, using the same paper pack.  This just goes to show that there are many different ways that you can use the same paper pack and photos to get different results.

This is the recreated version.


It is so easy to use Studio J for my scrapbooking, I have to challenge myself to do paper scraping, good think I enjoy making cards!

The paperpack is Mayberry, and the layout is Primadonna a members only layout. 

Just a reminder that the special of 2 for one for the 5 pack of Studio J ends this week Wednesday.  You get 10 double page layouts for the price of 5 including free shipping and page protectors.


Comments