March Break playtime :)

Hi again, since I am blessed to work part time in a school I have March Break off! YEAH!! So nice to plan my own days (sort of) and be able to catch up on some knitting and card making and maybe even some scrapbooking. I started the week off well with some scrapbooking with the most recent photos that I had on hand and pocket scrapped them. Then looked through my albums and realized that I am way behind on 2014 and 2015; nevermind this year and am playing with Studio J while it is still available and finishing up those years with digital scrapbooking. I love the quality of the printed scrapbook pages that I get from Studio J, sad that it will no longer be available after April 30.
Any way on to this week....I am taking the color my heart color dare #184 where you/we are challenged to use: 
I have skipped the Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge until Saturday but am using the heart 2 heart challenges to use retired items from Close to my Heart. Now I have lots of that. So with the combination this is what I came up with....

My twin grandchildren turned 11 this week, so eleven balloons tied to a cupcake. I used the colours from the colour my heart dare and the retired stamp set B1377 Fanfare for the balloons and cupcake. I had fun creating this. There is still time for you to play along in either challenge just follow the links for details.

Comments