Scrapbooking YOURSELF???



So you like to scrapbook? I  enjoy using the photos on my pages and telling the stories for future generations to enjoy or for my own enjoyment. For the last month this is the sketch that we have been asked to use and to make sure we include ourselves in a family photo.


In years past there have not been too many photos of me, I am usually behind the lens taking the photos. This photo that I am featuring in this layout is one that has been hanging on my fridge for ten years, it is still there. I did make a mini album about the day with lots more photos, but thought I should have at least one full size scrap page with a bit of the story. This was a very special trip for my husband and I to visit my brother and sister in British Columbia. My sister and her family lived in Salmon Arm at the time and were part of a group of people who enjoyed spending Sunday's in nice weather touring on their motorcycles. We road along on the backs of the bikes and joined them for a 'loop' tour. Being novices in the bike riding world we were not sure how long this trip would be, we did enjoy the day immensely, but we did have sore butts. What a beautiful country we live in and what a way to see part of it from the back of a Harley Davidson motorcycles.

And a few closeups of the page: 


Comments