Flowers????

I realized on Facebook last night that I completely missed a posting about a team challenge from Simply Creating team at Close to my Heart. So since is the deadline and tomorrow is the deadline for the sketch that I am using, I should get this posted.

This weeks sketch at the Atlantic hearts challenge they are at sketch 96 already!! We are challenged to use this sketch:

And since I love combining challenges, I am using the colour challenge from color my heart color dare to use .

This is what I created, a birthday card to add to my stash....

All supplies used are Close to my Heart, if you are interested in getting any of these to add to YOUR stash, just check out the shopping cart on the right. Stamp sets used D1602 A budding friendship, D1605 Happy to be friends, and D1627 Your own kind of wonderful for the small flower in olive ink.

Comments