Did you know we have jewellry???

Did you know that Close to my Heart sells jewelry that you can create and personalize for yourself?  I recently saw the cuff bracelet and the new oval necklace and decided to pick some up to make for myself.  The thing that took the longest was to choose which of the stickers I wanted to use in each piece.  
The sayings and backgrounds are all so beautiful...my grand daughters all wanted me to use the just keep swimming.... label, but that was for their memories of swimming this past summer.  It only takes a very few minutes to create your jewelry, use the cover from the pieces to trace around the label and trim to fit, place on jewelry piece.  Then cover it with a layer of liquid glass, put the glass cover, press firmly, wipe off excess glue and enjoy.



As you can see beautiful jewelry to enjoy.
Supplies used: 
Base & Bling oval pendant in faux antiqued silver Z2008 (you get three in the pack)
Base & Bling chain in faux antiqued silver Z1940
Base & Bling glass covers oval Z2011 (again 3 in the pack)
Base & Bling oval cuff in faux antiqued silver Z2035
Liquid Glass Z679 (a very useful product)
All of these can be purchased via my web site or emailing me.  If you would like quick Christmas gifts make sure to order by December 12th.

Comments