Atlantic Hearts sketch # 61



Back again with another of the trio of baby cards.... this one is for the little 'ruffle bum'.  I had pinned a card awhile back and spotted it again yesterday.

  I decided to see if I could use it in this weeks sketch from the Atlantic hearts challenge    AHSC #61

And this is what I came up with :)
I used my Cricut and the cricut craftroom to cut out the romper and the eyelet strips as well as the scalloped circle.  I sliced the romper down to be just the bottoms, misted the eyelet to make it pliable and gather then glued them down.  The 'precious' embossed in the strip is from a provocraft Cuttlebug embossing folder called 'you'.  The welcome little one is from a stamp of the month that I masked to make it fit the circle also from another stamp set of frames.

Comments