Color my Heart and Atlantic Sketch challenges this week...

A new card to fill a few challenges that have inspired me to get creative....that and having two of my grand daughters wanting to make cards ;)
On the Color my heart color dare the challenge is to use Goldrush and Topiary, not two colours that I would usually combine, but I am quite pleased with the result.
The sketch at this weeks Atlantic hearts challenge called out to me to be a one layer card, but I did add a layer of a border paper.  This is the sketch: 

And this is the card I created, you can never have too many Birthday cards on hand to brighten someones day.

Supplies used: 
Love Doily B1418
Hello Tweety B1420 (retired)
You and Me D1495 (retired)
Joyful Birthday B1419
You have the rest of the week to join in the Color my Heart dare and only one more day for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.  Join us and play along.


Comments