a trio of challenges....

Hi all, got looking at my calendar for the coming week and realized that oops I had a few people with special significant birthdays coming up!  Guess I need to make a few cards :)

So as usual I will use a few or three challenges to help me make these two cards.
The first is the sketch from atlantic hearts challenge sketch #41 already.  

Then the first colour challenge from color my heart color dare #80 to use these colours: 
Ruby, Sunset and Cotton Candy a pretty combination for a pretty card: 
I played with a few of my border punches and the stamp set from the new 'Ivy Lane' card workshop.

For my next card I used the color throw down #278 to use these colours: which I translated into Close to my Heart colours: pear, blush, white, ruby and desert sand.

Sorry the desert sand blends in quite a bit with my table, but I really enjoyed making the flower by cutting some ruby and blush cardstock with my spellbinders peany die in my cuttlebug.  The dragonfly and butterfly are from the new mini set.  Glad I remembered to make these and took the time to both make them and share them.  Until next time.

Comments