Color throwdown & pinterest inspiration.


                                       


Hi all, I am trying to get the creative juices flowing and busy creating Christmas cards as well as a few birthday cards.  Browsing for a few challenges I spotted this colour challenge from Color throwdown #272 to use this colour palette: 


I translated these into Close to my Heart colors: Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, White Daisy, Gypsy and Slate.  I was also inspired by this card on pinterest: 
Cre8n' Memories: Monogram
So using the above color interpretation and this card, this is what I created a set of three Christmas cards: 

Here are the closeups: 
 

Supplies used - monogram stamps J, O, Y and cardstock sweet leaf, gypsy and crystal blue, with matching inks, slate ink was used for the sentiment and ribbons.  Ornaments were cut with the Close to my Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge.  The circles were punched with our 1 1/4" circle punch.  Sentiment is from the 'Glory to God' D1483 and the ribbon is from the retired 'Holiday trinkets' D1366.  I hope you enjoy these and are inspired to play too.

Comments