more challenges

Hi all running behind and late again, but I have quickly finished a card to fill three challenges, two of which end tonight!  First up Atlantic hearts challenge on sketch 16 already, then Heart2heart challenges to focus on sentiments and last but not least Color my heart color dare to use Lagoon, Pear and Buttercup.  Now lagoon and pear are a favourite colour combination of mine, but to add the buttercup was a bit of a challenge.   For the Atlantic Hearts we are asked to use this sketch: 
already up to sketch 16 for this challenge, where has the time flown.  This is my creation: 
I used the late8skater paper pack and then Happy Birthday from B1419 Joyful Birthday stamp set.  I will add this card to my birthday stash.  Hope to be back later this week with a few more challenges.

Comments