a few challenges

Back from a time camping and time to fill a few challenges.  Looked up the challenges earlier this week and it took me until today to figure out my card. Once I had the idea of how I was going to do this settled it came together nicely.  The challenges I am putting this into are Atlantic hearts challenge where we are using sketch 11 already: 
The colour challenge of the color my heart color dare #51 is to use Desert Sand, Bamboo and one other non basic colour.  I decided to use Outdoor Denim.  The final challenge is from Heart 2 Heart challenges a mix and mingle from team sunset to use either three different paper packs or three or more different stamp sets.
Here is my card:
All products used are Close to my Heart:
Cardstock and inks - Bamboo, Desert Sand, Outdoor Denim.
Stamps sets: Universal backgrounds D1477
                     Scroll Album workshop C1529 (retired)
                     Diverse backgrounds D1508 (retired)
                     You are....S1204 (retired)
                     It's your day CC1020 (retired) bike and sentiments.
You have until Sunday at midnight to join the Atlantic Hearts challenge, the Heart 2 Heart can be filled anytime this month and the Colour My Heart until Wednesday at midnight.  Please come and play with any of these challenges.

Comments