It's time for a Mini Card Challenge at H2H

I know, I know, I have been absent for a bit, trying to get better at posting more regularly.  Now that fall is here, my schedule should get more regular and I hope to post more regularly.  Now to today's challenge, this is a challenge from early September on the H2H blog for Close to my Heart.  It is great to follow this blog and take the challenges to force myself to spend time creating.  We all need to do that on a regular basis to keep our lives fulfilled.
This early Sept. challenge was to create a mini card, smaller than the regular card we usually create.
Since today is my wedding anniversary I thought I would share a card I made to let my hubby know that I will OWLways love him :)


I used our new Cricut Artiste cartridge to make the owl and the pop up in the center of the card.  I just love those little owls.  Papers used are three of our new colours cashmere, saddle and ruby with black sparkles for the eyes.  The alphabet I used was the Trinity alphabet with ruby ink.  All the sponging was done with cashmere to give texture to the background and slate for the owl.

Comments

  1. LOVE your little owl...and the sentiment. Bonus points for tackling the pop-up card on the Artiste cartridge! Thanks for joining the challenge at H2H.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment