H2H distressing challenge

Hi all, I am back with another challenge card, I finished a number of challenge cards this weekend and plan to have more posts this week.  Today's card is for the distressing challenge at H2H last week.  H2H stands for Heart 2 Heart a challenge posted on Mondays each week to make something using Close to My Heart products.  Here is the link to this challenge where you can check out many others creative ideas, distressing-challenge.


This is one of the cards that we made at my 'Cards for the men in our lives' workshop that I held this past weekend.  We used only cardstock, no patterned paper for this card, but we did make our own patterned paper with stamps and ink!  Using my favourite background stamp the splatters from the Diverse backgrounds D1508 stamp set and Chocolate and Desert Sand inks to make the background.  We stamped the boots from the A Journey A1127 stamp set in chocolate ink and then clear heat embossed the prints, stamping a splatter in Desert Sand.  The background chocolate card stock was embossed and then sanded in the Traffic Jam Cuttlebug folder, Life is a Journey using the 'A Journey stamps set in chocolate.  All edges of paper were distressed with our edge distresser.  The background cardstock behind the boot prints is desert sand.  Thank you for stopping by and having a look, I do value your comments.  Thanks again.

Comments