H2H sketch challenge

Hi again, trying to get caught up on some of the challenges I like to play.  This one is from last weeks sketch challenge on the http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/.


Are you ready to get sketchy with us this week?  

I always enjoy sketch challenges because it's so much fun to see the different interpretations that can be created from the same basic design.  We have a wonderful sketch today provided by our host Mary and lots of fresh creative projects from our Design Team and fabulous Guest Designer! 
Feel free to copy the inspiration sketch onto your blogs when you post your creations and link back to Heart2Heart!

This is what I came up with after a few trials and errors, I used the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the frames and hand cut the flower and banner.  Three stamp sets were used in this card, the Card Word Puzzle, Card chatter - sympathy and the new diverse backgrounds stamp set.  I think looking at it here I may add some bling to the flower center to give it more pop.  I used gypsy ink for the stamping and sponging.

Comments