What do you need to start...?

When I introduce someone new to Close to my Heart products, I am always asked what do I need to start?   






My first suggestion is to pick a stamp set or paper pack that they like, then we choose a few ink colours that they like, so they can get started.  Of course, with the stamp set we pick the blocks that will be needed to use this stamp set and include those.  I think for a first time creator a Workshop on the go is an excellent way to get started, the paper is picked a stamp set is included and some embellishments.  All they need to add are the blocks and inks.  The current catalogue has eight work shop on the go to choose from, that hardest part is picking your favourite :)


The workshops to go in the current catalogue are: 
 Believe
 Dreamin'
 Elemental
 Mischief
 Roxie
 Sonoma
 Wonderland
Typeset

If you have been following my blog you will recognize the Typeset layout as one that I scrap-lifted.  Each kit comes with a paperpack of 6 - 12" x 12" B&T duos (2 of each double-sided design) and 6 co-ordinating sheets of card stock, as well as a exclusive stamp set and embellishments.
Check the link for the online catalogue for more information.

Comments