Oh Deer paper pack color dare 223

Hi again all, I have been wanting to 'play' for a bit now, but have been very busy creating over 100 Christmas cards to be delivered. They are all done now (I think) so play time.
I have been participating in the CSMphotoprompt on Instagram and was exploring their site some more and came across a sketchy challenge, they post a new sketch each month and invite you to play. I choose the November sketch as it would work best with my photo, you are welcome to play along any time. 2016_November_sketch.jpg So.... as per usual I also checked out the Color my heart color dare and we are challenged to create something using the color pallet of the Oh Deer paper pack So I thought I have that pack and also a photo that would work wonderfully with that pack and combined the two challenges. Here is my creation: 

I attempted to get all the papers used in the sketch but my photo covered most of them
:(. I cut out all my lettering and numbers using the font from Close to my Hearts new Flower Market Cricut collection. It was nice to get a larger project finished and framed on my wall. Thank you for the challenges and also for looking. All products used are from Close to my Heart available via my shopping cart in the upper right.
Remember to take some time for yourself and let yourself get creative.

Comments

  1. A lovely page, and a great celebration, Arlene! Thanks for taking a Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and wonderful celebration! Thank you for sharing with us on Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout! Love how you positioned the titles on your page. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color My Heart Color Dare blog! DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAS and lovely layout. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Color Dare and join us in 2017 for many new color challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment