I have a Teenaged Granddaughter!!!

HI again, another birthday, another card; it seems that February and March are busy months for us for birthday. It helps that five of the seven grandkids all have their birthdays these two months. Today granddaughter number one is THIRTEEN!!! How did that happen? Where has the time gone? and to top it off she is taller than me!!! She is a beautiful young lady who loves horseback riding and my keyboard piano. Anyway on to her birthday card...nothing too fancy but I did use the sketch from Atlantic hearts challenge which is this sketch: 
And of course I choose to use the colours from the Color my heart color dare using these colours: 
And this is what I came up with.....

I used out new for a short time Penelope paper pack, so pretty and fun, love the colours, which are also the colours for this weeks Color my heart dare. I sponged a lot of the edges for the front of the card using the various colours in the challenge, so fun.
If you are interested in getting your own pack of Penelope paper to play with check out my shopping cart on the right hand side. Thanks.
There is still time for you to play along with the color challenge, but the Atlantic hearts sketch is only good until tonight, tomorrow is a new sketch.

Comments