Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge & New colour my heart dare....

Hi again, I finished my card during my card workshop on Friday night and challenged my friends to use it too. Fun seeing the different designs and ideas.
The sketch on the Atlantic hearts challenge sketch-151 is to use this sketch  A new sketch is provided each Monday and we are challenged to create something with it and share.
On the Color my heart color dare #185 it is posted each Friday so I like to combine the two and create. These are the colours we are challenged to use this week:  There is still time to play with the color until Thursday night.
This is what I created:
I saw this sketch and immediately thought a Cricut cut, so I created on in my Cricut craftroom and saved it. Took bits of the different card stocks and ran them through my Cuttlebug with the different folders then placed them behind my cut outs. Lots of fun creating this and look forward to sharing it with someone for their birthday.

Comments