Scrapping time :)

I took some time today to do something a little different for me, but something I want to spend more time doing. I managed to scrapbook, only one page, but one page done! To help with my inspiration I looked up some challenges and thought I would incorporate a few. I used the sketchy February-2016 from the Creative Scrapbooker magazine web site, it looks like this: 
The colours are from the colormyheartcolordare that challenges you to use a specific set of colours from the Close to my heart pallet, this weeks colours are: 
I spotted this blog challenge a while back to encourage you to make sure YOU make it to your scrapbook pages.

The challenge for February was to 
I have been choosing one little word for the past few years to encourage a focus for the year, my first was PLAY to remind me to Play with my grand children, then came HOPE and this year it is JOY. The photos in this layout all give me JOY, with two of my grand daughters, a joyful visit with my Mother after a stay in the hospital for her and one of my hubby and I. Amazing how many photos you now get of yourself with all of the new technology, you no longer have to be behind the camera but can get yourself into the photos!
I used the Close to my Heart cardstock and our Artbooking Cricut cartridge, the Joy is embossed with an iridescent embossing powder to give it some sparkle. The lagoon header is stamped with the leaves from the Botanical backgrounds (D1645), the lettering one little is from a retired stamp of the month S1201 Little Reminder; the Joy is also from a retired stamp of the month S1310 Scandinavian wishes, the word and 2013 are from the Keystroke upper case. If you are interested in any of these products please check out my shopping cart on the right.
There is still time for you to play and upload your creations to some of these challenges. Happy play time.

Comments