Atlantic hearts sketch 116

Hi again, I know two posts in one day, but that is what happens when you do not have internet connections at your disposal. 
Over at Atlantic hearts challenge, you are inspired each week with a new sketch to use for inspiration.

I loved the sketch this week, such a sweet simple design. This is what I created.... 

Again, limited supplies, but I did snag my glitter tape as I was leaving the house for another card challenge for instagram, so thought I could use it here too, then hand doodled the scallops with our bronze ShinHan marker, to match the bronze shimmer trim. The stamp set used is D1539 "The Happy couple", love the Happy Anniversary sentiment as we have way more anniversaries than weddings to attend at this stage in our life. Again, if you wish to purchase any of the supplies used please check out the shopping cart on the top right of this page.

Happy play time.

Comments