Taste of Summer Team Braer blog hop....

I  am participating in a team Braer blog hop, so if you came from Krista Ritskes of Simply Creatiing you are in the right spot. 
Hi again, this past Saturday was (inter)National Scrapbooking day, I did spend some time scrapbooking and I played with our new exclusive paper pack designed especially for National Scrapbooking day. After looking at the various bright and cheery papers, patterns and colours, I got to thinking that these colours reminded me of the 1980's. Since I have lots of photos from that era from our family, I found some to use for my pages. It was nice to be able to get a few more layouts finished for my family albums.
 The paper pack is in the photo above, I used the reverse side with the more solid pattern in the gorgeous bright colours.
This is a layout that I made for my son's sixth birthday party, (I will not tell you how old he is now). I looked in the booklet from the Close to my Heart Artbooking Cricut cartridge and spotted this layout, so thought I would try it.
I love how easy it is to make a layout once you have your papers and set up the cartridge in your machine and away you go, the layout is done before you know it.
I also looked through our pattern books and spotted a layout to use one larger photo in a layout, this is what I came up with. The reds matched perfectly to the female outfits in the photo, love it.
Again, a older picture, where do the years go?
Your next stop on the hop is Nicky Scott.

Comments