One of my Christmas cards this year....

Hi again, I thought I would share one of the Christmas cards I am creating to give out this year.  For inspiration I used the sketch from the atlantic hearts challenge sketch 85 and the colours from color my heart color dare color-dare-122-cranberry-sorbet-olive.  This is what I came up with: 
I used my cuttlebug and one of my dies to cut the shaped paper and handcut the flag with Rejoice.  I love this angel stamp it looks so pretty, it is one of our hostess stamps available only to hostesses with qualifying orders.  All supplies are Close to my Heart and available for you to purchase with the shopping cart on the right.  Interested in a fun evening out, join me for one of my card workshops, we make four or more different designs and have  a great social night out.  Watch my calendar for my upcoming workshop in mid January 2015.

Comments