Atlantic Hearts sketch and colour my heart colours

Hi there, on the atlantic hearts challenge for sketch 47 we are challenged to use this sketch: 

and then on the color my heart color dare we are challenged to use these colours:
 Ponderosa pine, New England ivy and goldrush.  Not my first go to colours, but that is why we have challenges to challenge us.
And this is what I came up with, nice to spend an quiet hour or so creating.  Of course I check out the sketch at the beginning of the week and ponder it all week before I come up with what I can use. 
I enjoy the challenge of fulfilling the sketch and making it my own.  Sadly all the stamp sets used are retired, but great that I have them in my collection and on Evernote so that I can find what I am looking for when I want it.  Colours used are those requested, ponderosa pine, New England ivy and goldrush.  Stamp sets used: Washi wonder (a hostess stamp last idea book), the thank you is from D1375 Treasures and the bow is from C1473 remarkable wreath.  I was reminded about our blending pen from Brae Montgomery's blog post on Tuesday, I used it for the lines for the sentiment and the bow.  I used a EK success border punch for the piece of New England ivy.  You still have time to play along, so get playing!

Comments