Atlantic Hearts Challenge # 30

Wow, hard to believe that this challenge has been going on for THIRTY weeks already!!! Awesome, I have enjoyed playing along for as many of those weeks as I could.  This thirtieth challenge is to use the following sketch: 
Now I normally create a card with these sketches, but I changed it up this week and finished a scrap page with one of our family photos from Thanksgiving.  I am trying to get a few of them scrapped to change up a photo wall display.  My page does not follow the sketch as completely as usual, but I had fun doing it up.
This will join two other pages that I worked on last week Friday night at a unit team meeting for CTMH consultants.  (Those two are already framed and do not take great photos)
I used: whisper, cocoa, buttercup, and sunset cardstock, babycakes patterned paper, antique copper brads, and the sun is stamped in honey.  Enjoy.
You never know I may still use the sketch for a card, since we can play along until Sunday midnight, so why not join us :).

Comments