H2H colour challenge

Hi all, another challenge from H2H(heart2heartchallenges), this time a colour challenge to use Gypsy,Barn Red, Sunset and Cashmere.  I will admit that some of the other projects using this colour combination inspired my creation, this one in particular found at pawstoscrap :

This is what I created:

With school starting again this past week and my return to work there, I need a new desk calendar for quick referral.  I am waiting for my display stand to come with my next order and thought I may as well create the first month for it.
I used the Cricut Artbooking cartridge to cut the background page and my mask, love this cartridge have already used it more often than my other cartridges combined.
I sponged the four colours over the mask on Colonial White cardstock, used barn red and sunset for the tree from C1559 Always Grateful, the large September in gypsy used the D1522 Glamour lowercase alphabet and the numbers and small month are from the S1211 Capture the date, one stamp set that I use frequently.

Comments