double challenge

Hi again, found a doable double challenge that I thought I would work with for a birthday card.  On the color my heart color dare we are challenged to use this colour combination of Buttercup, Honey and Sunset, what a springy choice.  On the OLW128 (One Layer Wednesday) challenge we are to make a feminine birthday card.
Here is my creation: 

I used the challenge colours and some new and old Close to my Heart stamp sets.

Stamp sets used: 
B1419 - Joyful Birthday
B1418 - Love Doily - I rock 'n' rolled this with the two yellows a bit hard to see in the photo, but I do love that effect
D1306 - Treasure Life - one of the first stamp sets I purchased and still love.

Comments

  1. What a pretty one layer card! I never would have thought to use the doily that way. Very clever! Thanks for joining in at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a challenge to go one layer! I am not sure I could, lol. I agree with Sarah 100%--awesome way to use the doily! Thanks for linking up with the Color Dare at COlor My Heart this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a whole new way to use a large stamp! I've been eyeing that doily...may have to make it mine. Amazing job on both challenges. Your card is sunny, beautiful and easily mail-able! THanks for joining the crew at Color My Heart for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One layers can be tough sometimes. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart. We look forward to seeing more of your inspiring work in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used that doily stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sunny delicate doily with vibrant flowers! It is a wonderful CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at Color My Heart color dare--hope to see you in our gallery again soon1

    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment