Mothers day card challenge at H1H

Hi all, another challenge to share, Heart 2 heart mothers day card.


This is a interlocking card that I spotted on a blog a long time ago and wanted to try to make.   First I had to get the circle spellbinders to cut the plain circles, I had the scalloped circle set already.    I made a paper flower for the center by cutting with the spellbinders a number of layers of a few sizes of scalloped circles.  Wet the circles, crumple them up into little balls and carefully open again.  Stack and pierce a hole in the center then layer together with a brad.  You can shape the different layers to get the effect you would like, then let dry.  It dries to a solid flower.
Here you can see the interlock.
And this is what I put in the center.  As you can tell I need to give my card yet, but thought I would share it here.

Comments

  1. Great card, Love the the front, I will have to try this type of card,Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment