Stitching on the H2H blog challenge

Hi again, last weeks challenge on the Heart to Heart challenge was to use stitching in our project.  Now I briefly, very briefly contemplated using my sewing machine or even doing hand sewing, just can't wrap my head around it and did not feel like it.  So think some more, plan some more and I came up with this for one of the cards from my card workshop last weekend.
  I used the limited edition Close to my Heart Dotty for you paper pack, made 1" banners, the butterflies are 1 1/4" wide, cut out some butterflies and randomly scattered them.  Stamped Amazing in Smoothie ink from the April stamp of the  month and put crystals on the butterflies bodies.  We also edged all the banners with Grey Wool ink, after my workshop I used a Pacifica marker and  did the stitching.  I like how it turned out.   This card was scraplifted via Pinterest from Nancy Ball.  Now who should I send it to?  

Comments

  1. Your card is fabulous! I love that the butterfly paper is mixed in with the Dotty papers! Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how pretty! Love it.. reminds me of my favorite layout with the dotty pack...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment