Rock the Block

I have been waiting to play with this kit!  It is so much fun.  This is a special sneak preview from the Spring/Summer catalogue from Close to my Heart coming in February, that you can get NOW with a qualifying purchase.
December–January Constant Campaign

When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two valuable new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion). This Rock the Block promotion represents a retail savings of almost $30! You're going to love the collage cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, fashionable fun!
Here are the photos of all the different sides of the blocks that I made up:
I decorated the bottom of the tray :)
This should be lots of fun for us all to play with, especially my grandkiddies.

Comments

  1. Looks fabulous! I need to find some time to work on mine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment