H2H techniques

Hi all, I know I am a bit late, but..... I had to wait until I could make sure that the people receiving my cards had them before I posted them :).  Can't ruin the surprise can I?
So my favourite technique, that I keep using over and over again is the Rock and Roll, I just love how the two colours merge and blend and highlight each other.  Enough said, here is one of the two cards I made last week using this technique.

I used the beautiful Close to my Heart set 'Find your style' and two ink colours sweet leaf and petal, both Close to my Heart.  The background of the card is second generation stamping of the saying that comes with the set.  Love this stamp set.

Comments

  1. Looks great, i really like the look of the rock and roll on the greeting. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors on this card. So soft and tranquil. I love that you even second generation stamped the background. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Nice technique. I've never tried rock and roll, I'll have to try it.
    Regards
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your background & your rockin' & rollin'... glad to have you join us on H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! I love to rock 'n roll too! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment