H2H buttons :)

What a great surprise this morning when I checked the challenge for this week it is for BUTTONS !!!  I just finished my layout using the Sopia Workshop to go and the layout from one of the books.  I have been wanting to do this layout since I spotted it in the current catalogue and this was my chance.  After "borrowing" my baby pictures and a number of others for a few years from my Mom to scan (I returned them all to her yesterday), I used one of them for this layout and a few more for the co-ordinating page.  I learned a new trick from my consultant as well in making this layout to use a brayer to get the reverse image to make the heart with the swirl from the stamp kit.  I love it and will try to remember to do this again.

Comments

  1. This is so sweet, I LOVE what you did with those buttons. This is a great layout thanks so much for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout & wonderful pics! Thanks for playing at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty layout and the pictures are incredible! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priceless pictures! And a wonderful use of buttons on the layout - thanks for joining us at H2H this week, Arlene :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout of a beautiful baby girl! I love the pastel rainbow of buttons. So sweet! Thanks for sharing your priceless creation with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were certainly a beautiful baby!
    Great layout, fab buttons, and nice job with the brayer/reverse image:) Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment