Saturday, March 19, 2011

H2H colour challenge for March

Well, finally getting all the challenges at H2H caught up for this month.  This is the first challenge and the last one that I finished, took the most thinking time for me and had to get the colours from my consultant.

It's a color challenge and here are the colors:

This is the card that I made, started with a tour through my Wishes book and stopped at the circles collection, don't know something about circles :)  Here is my card:




I used the Something splendid stamp set with pansy purple, petal, sorbet and black inks and the butterflies are from the Butterfly kiss stamp set, the larger butterfly, I cut out and blinged with stickles:)  The background of gypsy is embossed with the textile embossing folder from cuttlebug, sanded and then I inked it in black.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Arlene - lots of work in this one! I bet that butterfly really sparkles in real life - thanks for playing along in our colour challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete