H2H colour challenge for March

Well, finally getting all the challenges at H2H caught up for this month.  This is the first challenge and the last one that I finished, took the most thinking time for me and had to get the colours from my consultant.

It's a color challenge and here are the colors:

This is the card that I made, started with a tour through my Wishes book and stopped at the circles collection, don't know something about circles :)  Here is my card:




I used the Something splendid stamp set with pansy purple, petal, sorbet and black inks and the butterflies are from the Butterfly kiss stamp set, the larger butterfly, I cut out and blinged with stickles:)  The background of gypsy is embossed with the textile embossing folder from cuttlebug, sanded and then I inked it in black.

Comments

  1. Wow, Arlene - lots of work in this one! I bet that butterfly really sparkles in real life - thanks for playing along in our colour challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment